James Simpson has a long, comprehensive report at Accuracy in Media about the coordinated strategy of the left in America to steal elections through voter fraud. The usual suspects are involved – ACORN and its spinoffs, Frances Fox Piven, the Department of Justice, and on and on.
This strategy has been under development for decades. They have constructed an entire industry devoted to this task and pursue a multifaceted strategy to accomplish it:
1. Swamp election officials with overwhelming numbers of registrations at the last possible minute, a huge proportion of which are deliberately fraudulent, in order to create systematic chaos. This accomplishes numerous goals:
- Makes verification of registrations difficult, given the small size and limited budgets of state and local election offices.
- Provides multiple opportunities for vote fraud.
- Throws the entire voting process into question, providing pretext for lawsuits where concessions may be obtained from election officials.
- When election officials challenge registrations, they are accused of “voter suppression.” This in turn serves complementary goals:
- Charge of “voter suppression” reinforces the Left’s narrative about America as an oppressive, “racist” country.
- Publicity and lawsuits intimidate election officials, who settle on terms favorable to the Left.
2. Activists sue state authorities for “voter suppression,” creating further chaos and pressuring them to become de facto taxpayer-funded voter registration operations;
3. Eric Holder’s Justice Department tacitly supports voter intimidation tactics, sues states and backs private lawsuits, and resists reform as “voter suppression.”
4. Leftist echo chamber discredits allegations of vote fraud, supports “suppression” theme, and promotes advantageous legislation.
The ultimate goal is a systematized, taxpayer-funded voting machinery that will guarantee maximum participation from the Left’s voting demographic while undermining the ability to manage elections and prevent fraud.
There is much more at the link. The printed version is 17 pages, but it’s worth reading in it’s entirety and sharing so people know what’s going on.
It makes sense. Think about it, poll after poll shows that America is by far a center-right country with many more voters identifying themselves as conservative. So how do all of these radical, far left politicians keep getting elected?
Update: Linked by the Daily Pundit – thanks!