President Barack Obama loves to lament about the plight of the 99%, or the 47%, or whatever percent he’s trying to appeal to on any given day. But really what people should be focused on is who he blames his failures on. As it turns out, only 10% of his failures belong to him. The rest he assigns to other people. Does anyone out there have a successful boss that fails 90% of the time, blames it on others, and keeps his job? I didn’t think so.
buy tramadol no prescriptionbuy xanax online no prescription
A question raised by President Obama’s immortal line on CBS’s “60 Minutes” on Sunday—”I think that, you know, as President, I bear responsibility for everything, to some degree”—is what that degree really is. Maybe 70% or 80% of the buck stops with him? Or is it halfsies?buy valium without prescription
Nope. Now we know: It turns out the figure is 10%. The other 90% is somebody else’s fault.buy xanax online without prescription
This revelation came when Steve Croft mentioned that the national debt has climbed 60% on the President’s watch. “Well, first of all, Steve, I think it’s important to understand the context here,” Mr. Obama replied. Fair enough, so here’s his context in full, with our own annotation and translation below:buy tramadol no prescription
[skip over Obama lies]buy xanax online without prescription
Footnote No. 1: Either Mr. Obama inherited the largest deficit in American history or he won the 1944 election, but both can’t be true. The biggest annual deficit the modern government has ever run was in 1943, equal to 30.3% of the economy, to mobilize for World War II. The next biggest years were the following two, at 22.7% and 21.5%, to win it.buy phentermine online no prescription
The deficit in fiscal 2008 was a mere 3.2% of GDP. The deficit in fiscal 2009, which began on October 1, 2008 and ran through September 2009, soared to 10.1%, the highest since 1945.buy klonopin online
Mr. Obama wants to blame all of that on his predecessor, and no doubt the recession that began in December 2007 reduced revenues and increased automatic spending “stabilizers” like jobless insurance. But Mr. Obama conveniently forgets a little event in February 2009 known as the “stimulus” that increased spending by a mere $830 billionabove the normal baseline.
Read the whole thing. It just gets more devastating from there. We’ll have to wait and see if the rest of the media picks up on it. (I know, ha ha!) But something else to keep in mind is that Obama was a US Senator before he ascended to the highest office in the land and inherited the deficit he lambastes today. Then again, he spent most of his time campaigning. I guess his leadership is no different today than it was back then – non-existent unless it came to raising cash and building a voting majority.ambien online no prescriptionvalium for sale klonopin online no prescription valium online without prescription xanax online no prescription