HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said that she expected a few “snags” when people start using their new Obamacare insurance. (In case you didn’t hear, “glitches” are out and “snags” are in.) Well, she wasn’t kidding. People are finding out already that there are plenty of snags.
buy tramadol no prescription
tramadol for sale
- MailOnline spoke with patients who were told they would have to pay their bills in full if they couldn’t prove they had insurance
- One was faced with a $3,000 hospital room charge and opted to leave the hospital after experiencing chest pains
- ‘Should I be in the hospital? Probably,’ she said
- Another, coughing in the cold, walked out without receiving a needed chest x-ray
- Consumers face sticker-shock from medical costs under the new Obamacare system, made worse if they can’t prove they’re insured
- As many as one-third of new enrollees’ applications have seen problems when the government transmits them to insurance companies
One of the women interviewed for the above article said she enrolled like she was supposed to, but still hasn’t received a bill from the insurance company. So she isn’t sure if she has coverage or if her bills will be paid. But even if she is covered, she signed up for a bronze plan so chances are she has a high deductible and will be paying out of pocket anyway.
Then there’s the story of a Chicago surgeon whose office manager was on hold for two hours trying to find out if a patient’s surgery was covered. She never did find out, but the doctor went ahead with the surgery anyway. Hopefully he’ll get paid.buy xanax online without prescription
What a mess.buy tramadol no prescriptionbuy xanax online without prescription buy phentermine online no prescription buy klonopin online buy xanax online no prescription ambien online no prescription valium for sale klonopin online no prescription valium online without prescription xanax online no prescription